Recipe: Cannabis Banana S’Mores
Posted: August 12th, 2021
We love the outdoors this time of year, and there’s no better dessert to pair with it than a s’more. Here’s an “elevated” twist on the classic recipe.
1 serving/15mg THC/0mg CBD
- 1 banana
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 Mellows cannabis-infused marshmallow
- 1 square of Brighter Day Garden Society Chocolate (Can be substituted with any of the Garden Society chocolates)
- 1 large piece of foil
- Leave peel on and cut banana lengthwise
- Cut Garden Society Chocolate squares into small even pieces
- Cut Mellows marshmallow into small even pieces
- Crumble graham cracker into medium sized crumbs
- Open the banana slightly and stuff with marshmallows and chocolate pieces
- Completely wrap the banana with the foil
- Place directly onto campfire coals or bbq rack for approximately 5-7 minutes. If using an oven, pre-heat to 400 degrees and place in the top rack for 4-6 minutes.
- Carefully use tongs to remove from hot coals
- Unwrap foil and eat with a spoon. Enjoy!
Recipe created by Laniakea Evans of the “Tasty Tuesday” Instagram show. Get to know Lani.