Recipe: Cannabis No Bake Rustic Garden Bars
Posted: April 15th, 2021
We love the intersection of food and cannabis. That’s why we’re sharing this tasty recipe that’s perfect for a 420 celebration or a little afternoon treat.
1-2 servings/20mg THC/2mg CBD
- loaf pan or ramekin dish
- Biscoff Cookie butter or smooth peanut butter
- 2 squares of Garden Society chocolate
- 4-6 full graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- whipped cream
- Line dish with saran wrap
- Place graham crackers in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin into crumbs
- Pour melted butter and graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and mix until well mixed
- Separate into three even amounts
- Pour the first amount into your ramekin and press down with a shot glass or something similarly shaped.
- Melt one square of chocolate over a double boiler
- Pour the melted chocolate over the graham cracker crust
- Harden in fridge for 20 minutes
- Melt 2 tablespoons biscoff cookie butter or peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften
- Pour this over the chocolate layer
- Harden in fridge for twenty minutes
- Repeat this process two more times
- Once complete, set in the fridge for 1 hour
- When ready to serve, flip it over onto a plate and top with whipped cream.
Recipe created by Lanieka Evans of the “Tasty Tuesday” Instagram show. Get to know Lani.