Celebrate Hot Fudge Sundae Day!
Posted: July 17th, 2020
Summers should be filled with campfires, s’mores and—ice cream sundaes! We are taking advantage of the upcoming Hot Fudge Sundae Day on July 25th with a S’mores Sundae made with charred marshmallows, graham crackers and cannabis-infused “Firecracker” chocolate sauce. Need we say more? No? OK, then follow the recipe below and make sure to send it to your friends for a social distanced or zoom fireside chat like none other!
Summer S’mores Sunday Recipe
- 4 each, whole graham crackers
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 pieces of Garden Society Spicy Dark Chocolate
- 3 Tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
Preparing the Marshmallows and Graham Crackers
- Turn on broiler. Place 12-15 marshmallows on each large graham cracker.
- Place on a sheet pan and set under the broiler WITHOUT LEAVING UNATTENDED!
- As soon as the marshmallows are browned/charred to your taste, remove and let cool.
Prepairing the “Firecracker” Chocolate Sauce
- Put 4 pieces of GS Spicy Dark Chocolate in a microwave proof bowl.
- Add 3 Tablespoons whipping cream.
- Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds. Stir. Heat another 15 seconds and stir until smooth. *Can be chilled at this point to thicken up.
- Break the graham cracker with roasted marshmallows in half and set in the bottom of the small serving dish.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of the sauce over the graham cracker.
- Scoop 3 balls of ice cream – 2 chocolate & 1 vanilla per serving
- Break remaining piece of graham cracker into 6 small pieces and set 5 of them into the sides of the ice cream.
- Drizzle 2 tsp of chocolate sauce over the top of the ice cream.
- Set a big spoon or blob of whipped cream over the top of the ice cream.
- Place the remaining piece of graham cracker in the top of the whipped cream and serve!