Recipe: Chai Chill Whip
Posted: May 22nd, 2020
Cool Down While You Calm Down with our Chai Chill Whip
The delicious Dalgona Coffee sensation on TikTok really caught our attention, so when we set out to create a recipe to go along with our new High CBD Milk Chocolate with Chai we gleaned inspiration and our wonderful chef friends, Jeff and Susan Mall, and crafted a delightfully cool and creamy Chai Chill Whip! Enjoy this on those mornings you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, or as a boost of calm and clarity during that mid afternoon energy slump.
- 2 Pieces Garden Society high-CBD Chai Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream (Can substitute full fat coconut milk)
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup milk (can substitute almond milk)
- Place chocolates, honey and whipping cream into a medium, microwave safe glass bowl.
- Place in microwave 15 to 30 seconds, or until chocolate has melted.
- Remove from microwave and whisk together until the melted chocolate & cream mix is fully combined.
- Create an ice bath to chill the chocolate mix: into a separate bowl larger than the one containing the chocolate, put a handful of ice cubes and 1/2 cup water. Set the smaller bowl with the chocolate on top of the ice water mix in the larger bowl.
- Using a whisk, whip the chai chocolate cream until it forms soft peaks.